Neolight Laser Comb - Can It Really Work As Good As They Say?

Neolight Laser Comb - Can It Really Work As Good As They Say?

Is this trick of hair loss that sounds too good to be true? Maybe not. I did some research and found some interesting information about laser hair combs. Like many men of middle age, I met with thinning hair. I did not like what I was seeing in the shower drain and I wanted to do something about it. Usually not seen on the back of my head, but I've been lately.

I tried expensive shampoos and conditioners that my hairdresser talked me into it. Were a waste of money. I have not seen any results. I read an article about laser hair treatments and wanted to know more. Hairmax got a laser for home hair comb that looked really good. A bit expensive but if it works I think it's worth it.

The comb laser therapy uses low-level laser to promote hair growth. Has been tested and approved by the FDA. Laser hair therapy has been used in hair clinics around the world. The laser hair comb is a small version for home use. Use it as a comb or brush and low level built in lasers to stimulate hair follicles by increasing blood flow. Within 5 to 10 weeks time you should notice a difference in the quality of your hair strength and thickness.

Some users have claimed a 50 percent increase in their hair since they began using a laser comb. There is however one major drawback, once you stop using the laser comb or brush your hair back again to their original condition. Once you have the thicker fuller hair you were looking for maintenance is not too bad. Which are only required to use your laser hair comb 10 to 15 minutes 3 times a week to keep its new head of hair.

Find laser hair combs or laser hair brushes in stock is another thing. Seem to be popular very quickly and the cost has not stopped people from rushing out and buying one. With the cost of other hair treatments and therapy can be a great alternative. Fortunately for me and I bought one. I've only had a couple of weeks so the results are not in use the laser hair comb is very simple and I do it while watching my favorite television shows. I found it very relaxing.